Our range of legal services
Bowlt Commercial Lawyers offer a range of services to manage legal risk in your business.
During our initial consultation we want to know about your business, how it is structured and how it operates. This important information, together with our 30 plus years of experience in Australia and overseas will guide us to develop the most suitable outcome for you. We will guide and educate you about all the legal obligations for your business.
We are conveniently located in Melbourne’s East and the Yarra Valley and are available to offer advice and assist with the following matters:
- Business succession planning (shareholder/unitholder and related agreements)
- Trade marks and Intellectual Property
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Commercial Agreements (drafting and reviewing)
- Employment and workplace law
- Corporate law and directors’ duties
- Commercial and retail leasing
We work with you to ensure there are no hidden legal risks in your business and if there are any, we will create an action plan to manage those risks. We do this through our extensive and thorough approach to commercial and corporate law and relying on tools such as our Business Risk Assessment.
Give us a call today and we'll be happy to chat to you or you can email us.