Trade Marks & Other Intellectual Property (IP)
Many businesses have a range of valuable intellectual property, which needs to be protected, including trade marks, which distinguish your goods and services from those of another trader, copyright in works such as software programs or other artistic works, or confidential information which can be misused by competitors or employees.
Trade marks in particular need to be formally registered to properly protect the name of a brand or the business itself-registration of a business or company name is not sufficient protection.
We can help with:
- Trade mark research, applications and opposition
- Advice about copyright ownership and infringement
- Identifying, exploiting and licensing intellectual property
- Protecting confidential information
- Advice about the difference between business names, company names and trade marks
Harvey can help legally protect your company from competitors, contact him today to make an appointment.
Give us a call today and we'll be happy to chat to you or you can email us.